Page 30

Talent Management Excellence Essentials January 2015

Speak Up Salary not sex By Ora Shtull Power up your Leadership Presence If you’re like most Americans, you’re more comfortable talking about your sex life than your salary. According to one study, 39% of us are anxious about salary negotiations. (Clearly, the other 61% just aren’t admitting it.) If you fall into the 39%, chances are, you are not getting paid fairly. . If you don’t power up your voice when it comes to money, you’ll never get that increase or that bonus. Jim Hopkinson, The Salary Tutor, joins me on this video with great tips for getting the salary you deserve. Enjoy! COMP-ITM Ora Shtull is a leading Executive Coach in NYC who helps senior executives in Fortune 500 companies enhance their Leadership Presence and thrive professionally. She is the author of The Glass Elevator and a featured speaker at conferences across the US, inspiring leaders to communi-cate with confidence and lead with impact Visit http://oracoaching.com 30 Submit your Articles Talent Management excellence essentials presented by HR.com | 01.2015


Talent Management Excellence Essentials January 2015
To see the actual publication please follow the link above